We hope you love our products as much as we do. All items undergo a detailed quality control inspection before shipping. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive warranty to provide peace of mind and ensure you'll have fantastic FeetUp experience! Please take a moment to review the following terms and conditions below.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
FeetUp, LLC warrants the FeetUp®️ Trainer and all other FeetUp®️ products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Coverage of this limited warranty is not transferable and available only to the original retail purchaser of the Product.
WARRANTY EXEMPTIONS AND NOTES
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, water exposure, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- If the customer has damaged/misused their FeetUp Product, the warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. Customers are welcome to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). FeetUp will charge the original value of the components plus a shipping fee to dispatch them.
- All returns must first be authorized a FeetUp Customer Support Member prior to return. Please kindly refer to the section "HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACE OR REFUND" below. Returns will be verified by a team member before issuing a refund. FeetUp reserves the right to refuse compensation in the following situations: Submitting incomplete requests, returning packages without a valid RMA, shipping to the wrong address, returning the incorrect item, or sending an empty package
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS IN YOUR PACKAGE
If possible, please check for structural damages to the shipping box before signing for the package. In the event you receive a damaged box, please take photos before opening to help us understand potential issues that may have occurred in transit.
Upon receipt and during assembly, be sure to carefully check the contents of the package. If an item missing, we will happily resend it for free within the warranty period. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and short description of the issue.
We are happy to make changes to your order as long as it has not. shipped yet. Once your order leave the warehouse to be shipped, only minor address changes are possible. There is a $15 fee for major order changes or cancellations requested after your order has left the warehouse.
Important Note: We typically process all orders received before 5:00 pm EST within 30 minutes. Orders received afterwards ship out the next morning. Please contact us with change requests ASAP to ensure we are able to help before your order leaves the warehouse!
We commit to providing the highest level of quality service. We can easily cancel an order at any time prior to shipping. Once the package leaves the warehouse, our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee return policy takes effect and you are welcome to initiate a product return.
OUR 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not happy with your FeetUp product for any reason you may contact us within 30 days of receiving it for a return and refund. Please note there is a non-refundable restocking fee of $15 and that the customer is responsible for covering all return shipping costs.
Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, along with all the original packaging materials (including manual, poster and other inserts) to qualify for a full product refund. Please refer to the section "HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACE OR REFUND" below.
The 30-Day Warranty is valid only once per customer as determined by name, shipping address or payment method.
HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACE OR REFUND
Any product returned without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will NOT be refunded. Please contact our customer service department at email@example.com to initiate a refund or request a replacement.Important:
Clearly mark each address label of the package with the RMA number. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX.
All returns MUST be 100% Complete and contain the following:
- Original boxes and packing material
- RMA slip inside the box (where applicable)
- Original FedEx / UPS codes on the box (where applicable)
- All original accessories, inserts and documentation
Incomplete returns may subject to a minimum 30% restocking fee.
We strongly recommend using a reputable shipping service that provides proof of delivery and insurance. Please refer "SHIPPING COSTS AND RISK OF LOSS" below for more information.
OBTAINING A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER
In order to obtain an RMA number, simply email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your email:
- Customer Name
- Order Number
- Describe your problem in detail: What happened? When? How?
- Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue, if applicable.
- Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
- Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue. We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only, and the product must be returned to FeetUp® within this time frame.
- RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued, and any products returned after this timeframe will automatically cancel the refund process.
Returns and refunds will take maximum 5 working days to process, once the products have arrived back in our warehouse. The precise refund duration depends on the payment provider used (e.g. PayPal, Amazon, credit card institution, etc).
The customer understands that FeetUp® will charge a minimum fee of $15 USD for every order that is returned, and that all return shipping fees fall exclusively in the customer's responsibility.
The customer assumes full responsibility for signing and receiving the order. If a refund is requested due to the fact that the customer has not received their order and the shipment is therefore returned to our warehouse, FeetUp® reserves the right to subtract a fixed $20 restocking fee out of the initial payment.
By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original amount paid to FeetUp®. FeetUp® is not responsible for and has no knowledge about any bank fees or exchange rate charges that may occur. These fees are processed by the issuing bank and will not be refunded by FeetUp®.
Please note that the following products cannot be returned:
- Discontinued items
- Products that require reboxing, or units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Any discounted, volume/wholesale or any customized products
SHIPPING COSTS AND RISK OF LOSS
- Any original outbound shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All shipping fees incurred for returning the product back to us will be paid exclusively by the customer.
- The customer are exclusively responsible for the risk of loss on all return shipments.
- During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs, if these are applicable. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
- In case of a replacement, FeetUp® will by default re-ship the item to the customer via FedEx Home Delivery. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee will be applicable.
- FeetUp® will only credit one-way shipping for returns that are our error.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
FeetUp® reserves the right to change the Warranty Terms and Return Policy at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately and we will update the date shown below.
Questions about our
Return Policy | FeetUp Warranty, Cancellation and Return Policy?
Please let us know if something looks wrong.