The All-in-One Kit to start your Yoga journey.
This kit contains everything you need to create the perfect home studio. Each of these products has been hand selected for you:
- The Original FeetUp Trainer (Classic White). Practice inversions with more control and ease while enjoying proper alignment in every pose.
- FeetUp Yoga Mat. Our organic cork yoga mat provides a premium non-slip surface with plenty of extra length for your practice to grow!
- Medium Cork Roll. Target sore muscles to help relieve tension and increase flexibility with this portable organic cork roller.
- FeetUp Cork Block. An essential part of every yogi’s toolkit! This solid cork brick supports stability and balance in every pose imaginable.
- Resistance Bands. These durable all-natural rubber bands come in two color-coded resistance levels to meet a variety of strength, flexibility and rehab needs.
FeetUp is committed to developing high quality products that support the movement practice you have always wanted. All products are proudly and sustainably made in Europe.
- Practice inversions without pressure on your head or neck
- Create confidence and freedom in your yoga practice
- Find proper alignment in every pose
- Master challenging asanas with ease
- Build strength and increase flexibility while having fun
- Add countless new exercises to your fitness routine
Shippings & Returns
Estimated arrival 2-5 working days.
Recommended by yoga teachers from all over the world
"The FeetUp Trainer makes the headstand easy and accessible for anyone at any level. This allows the headstand to be practiced safely, without any prior yoga knowledge." - Dr. Patrick Broome
"The FeetUp Trainer is genius! I've always been a great fan of turning the world upside down. Not only is it a healthy and invigorating practice with the FeetUp Trainer but it often helps me to develop new perspectives. I practice with the FeetUp Trainer on a daily basis." - Christine May
"I really love the FeetUp Trainer. I use it most days - it is great for sirsasana variations, setubandha, forward bends and more. I think it is a must have yoga assistant." - Alaric Newcombe